ature or Nurture
- enter the tranquil world of the Running Horse Inn, a Montana bed and breakfast offering the ultimate in privacy and comfort while enjoying nature's beauty in Western Montana. Our bed and breakfast makes for a relaxing getaway and the Running Horse Inn gives you a beautiful view, comfortable beds, private baths, and many special touches tell you that you are a welcome and special guest.
The Running Horse Inn is located in the historic Ninemile Valley in Huson, Montana. Missoula, Montana is less an hour away from our charming lodge and serves as one of the top tourist attractions in our state.
A valley . . .
- rich in mining and logging lore
- nestled in lofty pines and surrounded by the Lolo National Forest
- still an undeveloped portion of Western Montana that gives protection to wolves and other wildlife including moose and bear
- home to the historic Ninemile Ranger Station
Nurture the spirit
A place for reflection and relaxation . . .
- front and back decks with comfortable seating and spectacular views of the pristine Montana skies
- warm and inviting fireplace in the Great Room with comfortable furnishings
- bookcases filled to meet a variety of interests
- 100 wooded acres to explore
Nurture the body
Fresh, seasonal, local, and abundant, describe our delectable breakfasts. Sleep in and enjoy breakfast served until the civilized hour of 10:00 a.m.
Count on a delicious breakfast . . .
- and start your day with a cup of fresh ground coffee
- served every morning in the sunroom, deck or spacious great room
- with a tempting variety of freshly baked breads to compliment the generous breakfast
- for the hearty appetite or a special offering for the lighter appetite (special diets will be accommodated with advance notice)
Relax with afternoon refreshments and . . .
- choose from an array of specialty drinks
- sample a variety of tasty appetizers
- snack from the cookie jar, always full of homemade goodies
- enjoy the good conversation with fellow guests
Glacier Country Montana